Monday, March 9, 2009

500th post...

Click here http://kellys-krazy-kids.blogspot.com/ to see a beautiful baby!

Mary Alice Update!
She weighed 6.5 lbs and was 18 inches long! She has her Daddy's nose and her Mama's long arms and legs! She and Mom are doing great! God is good!

I had planned on something else for my 500th post, but Mary Alice decided she couldn't wait until Thursday to make her appearance!

She was delivered this morning. I don't know all the details yet, but I will let you know as soon as I find out! I am headed to Columbia when school is out!

3 comments:

snookmama said...

yay!

Stacy said...

Congrats on Mary Alice and the 500th post:)

Have a safe trip down and take lots of pictures.

Lauren said...

Congrats, Julie! I love keeping up with your world with your blog!