Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy weekend???

This weekend is going to be filled with good causes, family, a birthday and celebration! It all starts at 10:00 tomorrow morning. I will be attending a team captain's training for one of my favorite events...Relay for Life. We have lost several family members and precious friends to this terrible disease. Last year our school raised almost $8,000 for Relay! Way to IIS!!!

After the meeting, I am coming home to make red velvet cupcakes for a special event. Yummo!

Then I am headed to Mama and Daddy's to celebrate a birthday of someone very special!

SALLY will turn 17 on Tuesday...so incredibly hard to believe. This is a picture of Sally a year ago with the 2 best beagles in the world, her Daisy and my Molly!! Where does Sal Gal want to go for her birthday? Wades...a girl after my own heart!

On Sunday we will be celebrating again...the impending arrival of Mary Alice with a baby shower! Hope everyone likes the cupcakes. They will have white icing with pink polka dots...just for Mommy Alison who loves polka dots!

Here's a cute picture of mommy to be!
Can't wait to meet great niece #3!

Hope you have a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Can't wait to taste the cupcakes...red velvet is my favorite!!

Alison said...

I can't wait to see the cupcakes! I love Polka Dots!