Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Villa Rica Vacation....


This is a picture of my room! I had a KING size bed! It was tooooo comfy!!
This was the living room. Our accommodations were superb!

What a beautiful fireplace...too bad it was 90+ degrees every day!




Our lovely dining room table...many good meals, Scrabble & card games...


This was Sandra's room...

This was the loft area...Coral and Susan's room!

More tomorrow about the FUN we had in Villa Rica, Georgia! I couldn't decide if we were the Golden Girls...the YaYa Sisterhood...or Driving Mrs. Daisy! Trust me, there was a lot of laughing going on!

2 comments:

J.E. said...

I vote GOlden Girls.... not because yall are old... but because they are my absolute favorite...and yall are my favorite.... and in memory of Sophia... :o(

Kimberly said...

Very nice...I am glad you all had a great time...We leave tomorrow on our "road" trip to visit inlaws in Cape Cod, Mass.