Thursday, June 12, 2008

VBS & PR!

I finished my last night at VBS tonight teaching the story to 2nd grade and 5 yr olds. It was a real joy and privilege to teach God's word to them. They are like little sponges. They soak it up! I pray I will continue to have the awe and wonder that they do about God's Word. It was a great week!

I am almost finished with all the washing. I am waiting on the last load to dry so I can pack it in the duffle bag. I posted a rough schedule on the sidebar. Please pray for our group next week.

Click here to learn about Juana Diaz. Click on the different tabs at the top! It looks like a beautiful town!

Here are some prayer requests:

  • God will even now begin to prepare the hearts of every person we will have the opportunity to minister to.
  • For our hearts to be ready to hear and learn what He wants to teach us through this experience.
  • Safety and protection
  • Successful completion of our project.
  • The families we leave behind.

If I can find a computer, I will try to give you an update! If not, I will tell you all about it when I get back!

0 comments: