Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day

"The real heroes of the world are the men who take the time to make a difference in the life of a child"

My Daddy is a real hero. I am so thankful God made him my father. He was the who led me to the Lord in our backyard one summer afternoon when I was 8 years old.

Since I will be in Puerto Rico on Father's Day, I wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you very much and I am so proud to be your daughter.


Happy Father's Day to the other fathers in our family...John and Bob. You have done a great job with your children!

Happy FIRST Father's Day to Rob & Matt! You are both great daddies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JuJu-

Your Daddy really looks great! I hope that all of the "Daddies" in your family had a wonderful day. We celebrated with Ronnie's family on Sunday night.

My Daddy has been with Jesus for four years now. I really miss him and would love to talk to him about moving Mama in. I think he would approve.

Megie