Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Two little girls have stolen my heart!

I am smitten. I will readily admit it. These two little baby girls have stolen my heart. I think they are the cutest, sweetest little angels on the face of the earth. Their JuJu loves them to the moon and back.

Almost 28 years ago, four little boys stole my heart.
First there was Rob and five months later Ben arrived...two years later along came Matt followed by Patrick the next year.

We had never had boys in our family, so it was a new experience! I will never forget the days of HeMan and the Dukes of Hazzard! I am so proud of the young men they have become. I am proud to be your JuJu too and I love you all to the moon and back as well. (You too, Sal Gal!)

As you can see by the pictures, the genes in our family run pretty strong! Both these little ones look just like their Daddys!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how Emma has changed! I think being an aunt is the greatest thing in the whole world..we can spoil them, love them, laugh when they do something funny and then send them home!!! I can't imagine having a great niece/nephew.....What fun!!! Joye

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel JuJu. I am and will always be a very proud MeMe to my nieces and nephews and to my grand-nephew as well.

Hey these kids didn't do so bad them selves. They have been blessed with a couple of wonderful aunties I think.

Can I get an "Amen?"

Love ya-
Megie (MeMe)

Ti-um R. said...

Hey Juju!
Dem sho-is summ purdy babbies! Maybe they favor their auntie Juju a little bit too!

Luv Ya! Mean it!
Ti-um

Anonymous said...

Emma loves her JuJu too.