Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day & Baby Dedication!


Sunday was a great day in the life of our family. We celebrated two special occasions, Mother's Day and Anna Camille's baby dedication. When I look at the pictures and reflect on time we spent together on Sunday, I realize how blessed we are. Is our family perfect? NO! :) We have our moments like any other family! But, like the Lord, my family has been a stable, enduring, source of love and encouragement every day of my life. I am so grateful God's divine plan included placing me on this family tree.

Anna Camille was dedicated on the very same spot where her Mommy and Daddy were married. I can't believe it has been almost 3 years! Andrea and Rob, you are wonderful, loving parents. I pray for you all every day. Continue to teach her the ways of the Lord and when she is old, she will not depart from it!

Happy Mother's Day again to all the Mom's in our family. I love you all very much!

0 comments: