Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New York, New York!


We had a WONDERFUL time in NY and collected some wonderful memories along the way. Some things I will never forget about our trip....

  • The cab driver who barked at pedestrians who got in his way.
  • Trying to maneuver the subway system with little success...
  • The food at Carmine's
  • The steps to the back room to get a Louis for Joye!
  • All the cab rides...short and long....
  • Carriage ride in Central Park
  • Black and white cookies...oh, how I love them...
  • Enjoying good times with the best sisters & niece in the world!

5 comments:

Megie said...

JuJu- It looks like you all had a great time.Loved the slides and I do love New York. Sally is a beautiful young lady, you've got a lot of lookers in the "Scriblin fambley!"

Anonymous said...

Things we do for our friends...I can't wait to get my surprise!!
Joye

Rhonda said...

Where did you guys stay at in NYC?

jkstrib said...

We stayed at the Hilton Times Square...very nice and great location!

Rhonda said...

I thought your room looked familiar...that is where we stayed when we went for the Macy's parade last Nov. We loved it!! And right next to McD for the kids.