Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday, Jed!

Jed, my friend on the left reached a milestone in his life today....his 30th birthday!

Enjoy the next ten years, buddy...after that it all starts to go "south"! ;)

Here are some things I love about Jed:

  • He is passionate about what he does...teaching is not just a job to him.
  • He puts his whole heart into everything he does...
  • He understands what I am saying even when I don't say a word...it's all in the look!
  • He plays with instrument with great feeling...his trumpet oozes worship!
  • He is a great uncle to his precious nieces and he loves his family.
  • He loves Jesus with all his heart.
  • He is hilarious and can then make you cry with some profound, deep thoughts!

Happy Birthday, friend!

2 comments:

J.E. said...

Julie you are the sweetest in the wide world!!!! You are the first person in the wide world to blog about me... Love you bunches!!!

Megie said...

Ronnie and I remember Jed from Cowpens First. He has grown in so many ways. He's a very special person.