Thursday, July 19, 2007

A heavy heart...

My heart is heavy as lead today. I need to go and do some errands, but I am having such a hard time getting motivated to go anywhere. My heart and mind are continually focused on my friends, the Dyars. My heart is crying out to my Heavenly Father for my brother and his family.

Please pray for Sterling as he travels back to Charleston. His friend, Stuart was unable to get a seat on the plane with him, so he is traveling alone with a heavy load.

I keep singing....

I bless Your name,
I bless Your name,
I give You honor, give you praise
You are the life, the truth, the way.
I bless Your name,
I bless Your name.

I can hear my brother singing...His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me...then I hear...Then sings my soul, my Savior, God to Thee, how great Thou art...and then I can only imagine....Thank you, Lord once again for the gift of a memory.

I don't always understand His plan, but I KNOW I can trust His heart.

0 comments: