Friday, July 20, 2007

Glorious Day!

Sing with me...
What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see
When I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace
When He takes me by the hand and leads me through the promised land
What a day, glorious day that will be!
The heavenly choir is all the more rich. Our precious brother, Steve, has now seen the face of the One he loved with all his heart, mind and soul. I know he heard the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." Think back to the times we heard his rich voice sing "I can only imagine"...now he doesn't have to imagine. He is standing in the presence of God. While my heart is filled with immense sorrow with the loss of a dear brother and friend, it is also filled rejoicing because he is free from pain and suffering and is now standing tall and whole!

Psalm 116:15 says, "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." He was one of God's most precious saints.

I praise You, Lord for the blessing and privilege of calling Steve Dyar my friend. I love you, Big Man!

Please surround Susan and the boys with your prayers. I know you will be faithful to do so.

0 comments: