Monday, May 7, 2007

Molly and Daisy....

Daisy, the one in the chair, belongs to my niece, Sally. Daisy is hilarious because she will start to howl and "sing" on command. She makes me roll laughing when she does it. This weekend Daisy came to spend the weekend with Molly and me. Daisy loves to sit on the back of a chair in my living room in front of a window. From there, she can survey the land and bark furiously at any cats, birds, squirrels, people (basically anything that moves) outside. Molly is a big ole wuss when it comes to other dogs barking...she comes a runnin' to her mama. Molly is usually a very good hostess. She loves to play with Daisy by chasing her and nipping at her or playing tug of war...Daisy usually just growls at Molly, but occasionally she will play too, as you can see in the picture taken on another weekend visit...every time I came home this weekend, when I got out of Molly's sight, or spoke to or petted Daisy, Molly would start yelping like she was hurt. The first time she did it, it scared me to death...but the minute I gave her my full attention, she would stop. Joye, you be my witness here...she did it yesterday to Joye when she came to my house. Stinkin' spoiled rotten beagle....wonder who made her that way?? I guess we know now why God didn't give me children!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will witness that Molly acted like she was in great pain....she likes ALL the attention! And, her Auntie Joye gave it to her!!

Alison said...

Oh Molly!!! She just didn't want Daisy to get all the attention!