- You are the best! I am still amazed at what God continues to do in our midst.
- We WILL NOT have choir practice tomorrow night. So many of you worked so very hard to make this past weekend a reality and you deserve a night off. My first round of PACT materials are due for shipment on Thursday morning, so pray for me...I will be here until it's done on Wednesday night!
- We WILL NOT be singing(not even praise and worship, which will be very short due to baby dedication) on Sunday morning. Our children's choir will be leading us!
- May ensemble & Orchestra...please meet @ 7:45, but BE ON TIME. Only a welcome song and one worship song....
- Please keep my dad in your prayers. We are waiting the dr. to read an EKG to decide if he needs to see a cardiologist. This dr is saying his heart is very weak. Yesterday, they gave him a double dose of one of his medications by mistake and he went from being coherent to sleeping most of the day and being confused and groggy when he was awake.
- Remember you are loved by me.