Friday, May 18, 2007

The Last Friday...

As I sit here and reflect on the events of the week....all I can say is...this time next Friday, I will be on



Praise the God of all mercy and grace for He knows I am about to the end of the proverbial rope. I have just three more PACT tests to make up. Have you read about the proposals your new SC Superintendent of Education has made about testing. We'll see what happens....I noticed in the Herald Journal article those opposed to the proposals have NEVER been an educator or administered PACT...you have to love that! Nothing like decisions being made by folks with no experience base. But none the less, there are 3 great reasons to teach....

JUNE, JULY & AUGUST.
Have a great weekend. Continue to pray for my Mama and Daddy. Your prayers mean the world to all of us. Don't forget we have LOTS of folks out of town this weekend. Please make and extra effort to sing both services. I look forward to worshipping with you.
I love ya, mean it!
juju