Thursday, May 17, 2007

Counting down...


5 school days and counting!
I am sitting at my desk waiting on 6th grade to finish their testing for today...the LAST day of PACT...Hallelujah. Just 6 make up tests and we can stick a fork in it because it will be DONE.

The longer I teach the faster the years seem to come and go. I can hardly believe in five years I can retire from the school system. It seems like just yesterday I was a first year teacher in Sumter County!
Remember we have LOTS of folks out of town this weekend, so if you are in town be in choir both services.
:) Love ya!
Your "imPACTed" choir director....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be glad when my friend is through being "impacted"!! Hope you have a good one!

Matt Johnson said...

My brain has been imPACTed with tests, nothing to do with the kids, behavior problems, teenage hormones, attitude, and the fact that I have to turn in a lesson plan with every video our class might watch this time of year.

jkstrib said...

:( Brother, I feel your pain!