Friday, January 19, 2007

REDEEMED!

"For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect."
I Peter 1:18-19
If the price of something determines the value, then we are extremely valuable. God took the most precious treasure of heaven to buy us out of sin and death. Father, I pray our lives will show our redemption. I pray we will count the cost and die daily to ourselves and our wishes. I pray we will depend on You so Your suffering will never be in vain. Hide us, O Lord in the shadow of Your redeeming cross and help us to live victoriously through the empty tomb!
Have a great weekend. I look forward to worshipping with you on Sunday. I missed you last week!
You know I love you!
Julie

0 comments: