Thursday, January 18, 2007

What a week!

Whew...it has been a week. I am feeling some better and trying to work this short day the Lord has provided for me. Thanks for praying for me!

Thanks to Sara Beth for always being there! I know she did a great job last night. I hope you are listening to Easter! :)

I was thrilled to hear we had 8 new and returning members! Praise the Lord!
Welcome to Melissa Burnette, Ella Jane Johnson, Bill Johnson, Shep Wright & Elaine Watson! Welcome back to Brenda Blackwell, Toney Sherbert and Marc Zachary!

"I give You thanks, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will sing Your praises before the gods.
I bow before Your holy Temple as I worship.
I will give thanks to Your name for Your unfailing love and faithfulness,
because Your promises are backed by all the honor of Your name.
When I pray, You answer me;
You encourage me by giving me the strength I need.
Every king in all the earth will give You thanks, O Lord,
for all of them will hear Your words.
Yes, they will sing about the Lord's ways,
for the glory of the Lord is very great.
Though the Lord is great, He cares for the humble,
but He keeps distance from the proud.
Though I am surrounded by troubles,
You will preserve me against the anger of my enemies.
You will clench Your fist against my angry enemies!
Your power will save me.
The Lord will work out His plans for my life-
for Your faithful love endures forever.
Don't abandon me, for You made me."
Psalm 138

0 comments: