Monday, January 22, 2007

Friends!

When I came to AMRBC 11 years ago, I was at the lowest point of my life. Utterly defeated, completely unlovable and feeling useless, I walked through the doors to my first choir practice. It's amazing how God can use one night to change the course of your life. From that moment on, I knew He had brought me to a place of healing. One of the first people I remember meeting was Sandra. We sat together during a children's musical...Zach...I think it was Hans Bronson!!! On that pew God forged a friendship which will last an eternity! He is so good to us. Over the course of these 11 years, He has used each one of you in so many ways to restore me spiritually and emotionally. There are no words adequate enough to express to you how I feel about our choir and orchestra family. As we studied the book of Philemon, last night in Bible study, God spoke to me about you and I want to share it with you:

Paul is writing this letter to Philemon from prison. (to put it in context for you Sunday night Bible study folks!) I feel the same way about you...

"I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you, brother."

Thank you for refreshing the heart of this fellow saint. You are loved!

  • See you at rehearsal on Wednesday. We will start working on Redeemed! Be there!!!
  • Don't forget about the auction for Jed and Matt in the CLC on Friday night. We will start serving supper @ 6:30. A big THANK YOU to our fellowship team for providing our food.

Julie

0 comments: