Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Good afternoon! I am at church gathering music for tonight and since I no longer have an internet connection at home, I thought I would do a quick update. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with your family. The Striblings, Elliotts, and Grahams had a wonderful day filled with good food, fun and lots of presents.

I have an update on Gary Ridings. He was able to come home today! Praise the Lord. The doctors were able to relieve some of the blockages and said he would be able to resume some "normal" activity by this weekend. Susan expressed their appreciation for your prayers. Continue to remember them as he recovers.

I spoke with Doc this afternoon and he gave me an update on Steve. He has had a couple of rough days due to the fact he cannot eat. Please pray he will be able to take in some much needed nourishment over the next couple of days. They are scheduled for an appointment next week in Charleston at MUSC. Stephen has set up a Caring Bridge site. Here is the link:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/stevedyar

Please visit often and offer a word of encouragement or prayer.

If you are in town for New Year's Eve, PLEASE plan to be a part of the LordSong event to show our support for Susan and Steve. They need to know the music ministry family is embracing them and standing in the gap to intercede on their behalf!

I hope to see you in a few minutes. If you cannot be there New Year's Eve and have not already let me know that, please call me 431-4947...otherwise I will be looking for you!

Love ya, mean it!
juju

0 comments: