Thursday, December 28, 2006

:)

We had a great time of rehearsal last night, but we were missing some of you! I know several of you were working last night and are planning to be there. I appreciate your sacrifice!

It is not too late to be a part of a great cause. I believe in my heart God is going to do great things Sunday night. Don't miss it! Remember there is safety in numbers!!! :)

Folks, I believe also with all of my heart we are called to be ministers. One of our own needs our love and support more than ever before. We need to stand in the gap and show our love and support for Steve Dyar by being present on Sunday night. I know some of you have plans you cannot change and I understand! But, if you don't have any definite plans for New Year's Eve, then you need to be with us ringing in the New Year with worship and praise to the One True and Living God.

Please let me know asap if you cannot be there...i need to get a count for the folks at Southside who are preparing food. Thanks!

You know I love you!
Julie

0 comments: