Friday, November 14, 2008

Say it Ain't So...my friend Joye is the BIG 4-0!

Last Saturday, we surprised Joye at her house to celebrate this monumental birthday. I must confess, I had to tell some stories to pull this one off.
Joye is one of those friends who you know you can call anytime and she will be there do whatever you need. She is a real 3am friend. God truly blessed my life when He sent her to be my friend. I am so glad He has allowed us to walk this road together!
Sorry I had to tell you a few stories! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a GREAT time and I wasn't mad at all...just surprised! I loved being with all my ya ya's and best buddies:) I am so blessed. I loved all my presents and I think we had enough food to feed an army!!The only thing that would have made it better was if my daddy and the "big man" were here to celebrate with us. But, I know that they both are in all our hearts! Joye
Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!