Monday, October 6, 2008

In our family...

October birthdays are plentiful! Today is Patrick, my youngest nephew's birthday. He is 25 today. Time moves all too quickly these days....it seems just like yesterday he was watching All Dogs Go to Heaven for the 1000th time! I am very proud of the young man he has become. He is a hard worker, a great husband, active in his church where he serves in the youth ministry and is soon to be a great Daddy in March, not to mention he is a huge Gamecock fan! I am so glad God gave me the privilege to be his Aunt JuJu. Happy Birthday, Rico! I love ya, mean it!

Tomorrow is Alice's ?? birthday! Alice is an awesome sister and friend. She never meets a stranger...she reminds me of our Daddy in that respect. She is a caring and compassionate person who loves her family and friends unconditionally. She has taught me so much about walking with the Lord through the consistency of her life, especially her passion for missions...it's contagious! I am so grateful to have a sister and role model like her. I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow.

Tonight I thank the Lord for the precious gift of my family. Are we perfect...far from it. But there has never been a day when I doubted their love for me. I could not make it without their love and support. JuJu loves you all!


0 comments: