Tuesday, July 1, 2008

World Changers Closing Celebration!

This is our crew after the closing celebration on Friday night. They were a great group of brothers and sisters to spend all week with. I never heard anyone argue or complain about having to work hard. I was blessed to be a part of this group.








Each of us received a World Changers sign for people to autograph. This is Joshua signing mine with "I love you"...that one makes me cry!








Cairis and her Dad...He was so sweet!















1 comments:

Megie said...

Hey girl- Love your new blog page. Meredith would love the flops.

I have so enjoyed your slides and your stories from Puerto Rico. We missed you and are so glad you're home but, I know that this was a chance in a lifetime.

My girl comes home from choir tour tomorrow night and boy will I ever be glad to see her.

We're getting things ready around here for the 4th and my Mom's b'day plus cleaning and packing up the camper for the beach.

Take care and I'll check back in when we get back.

Love ya