Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My new favorite thing...

is my ipod. I bought it from Ben who wanted one with more memory. I love this thing. It surely makes tedious jobs like yard work more enjoyable. I just hope the neighbors can't hear me singing with the thing. Sometimes I tend to get lost in the music and forget where I am and can't tell how loudly I am singing! :) I am in the process of getting some good stuff on it for our trip to Puerto Rico. It would be the only thing I have ready for our mission trip! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to leave another message for you...I've tried repeatedly by my computer never does what I tell it to...

Everyone I know has an ipod, except me...and they love it. I wish you could have seen Susan High standing in the surf with hers in her ear, and her hands raised in worship. So, your neighbors will enjoy your beautiful voice and your worship more than you know!!

I'm excited about your mission trip, my mission trip, and most of all the choir thing on July 30th. I know God will use the music, the Specks, and you, my friend, in an incredible way. My heart bursts when I think of hearing "You Were There" once again...and although it will be tough, as with other tough things, it will bring far more comfort than pain. All those songs got us through many long days and nights. I love you and Diane so much for allowing God to use you once again.

I sure hope this post works this time. You are a special and dear friend.

Susan

Chris said...

I'm jealous...I've been wanting to get one of those for a while now, but as usual, every time I find a little extra money to maybe get on, something more important comes along and there goes my extra dough. Oh well...I'll just sit and stare at it and try not to covet...I better start praying right now! :-)