I love little "prizes" God sends your way when you least expect them...
- finding $5.00 in your jacket pocket a week from pay day...(that's what triggered this post!)
- hearing from long, lost friends from your youth...this year will be the 30th anniversary of my HS graduation & I heard from someone I haven't seen since HS thru Facebook the other night...he was quite the wild one, but has been saved and is a deacon in his church...cool, huh?
- getting an email about a reunion of the Broome High School Royal Regiment, where I served as an assistant band director for years! Can't wait to see all of them....
- getting a card in the mail that encourages you for no reason
- someone telling you they appreciate what you do for them
- a spontaneous, full of love hug from a child
- Booking a $704 flight to DC, finding out 6 hours later it had gone down to $324, and being able to cancel the first flight for $7 & saving almost $300 by booking again
Thank you, Lord for the little things in life that have made this tiresome day better!