Monday, March 10, 2008

Yesterday....

  • We had a wonderful day of worship yesterday!
  • I attended Stephanie Simon's piano recital. It was awesome. She is also learning to play the harp and played a beautiful piece on the harp. She and brother Jacob played a great duet of one of my favorites from the Wizard of Oz...If I Only Had a Brain! (I can really relate to that one!) Steph, I am so proud of your musical accomplishments and the way you use them to bring honor and glory to our Heavenly Father. I know He has GREAT plans for your life.
  • Day 6...what can I say? First of all, thanks to all of you who helped move chairs out of the choir loft! Sara Beth & Bucky, I am SO thankful for each one of you and your heart and passion for student ministry. I love you both very much. AMRBC is blessed to have you.
  • Rehearsal yesterday was great. I can't wait for everyone to hear Alive, Forever, Amen.
  • Have a great week. Stay healthy. Listen to your CD. Be on time for practice: 7:30 Wednesday night!
  • Love you, mean it!

juju

0 comments: