Friday, February 22, 2008

Relay for Life!

Those of you who know me well, know I am passionate about Relay for Life. There are two organizations I support faithfully with my money...first, my church and then Relay for Life. I found out last night our school district raised the second highest amount of $$$ for Relay in SC last year! Yea, District One! BTW, #1 was District 3! Way to go, Spartanburg County Schools!

My goal this year is to raise $1000.00. Our school has already raised over $1500. Our school goal is $5000.

So, I am going to ask you for your help. No amount is too small. Cancer has touched us all very deeply over the past several years and claimed many of our dear friends and family. Help us work toward a cure. It's a great cause. So give to your church and then consider a donation to Relay!

You can click on this link below to go to myRelay for Life page.
Then just click on the donate star!
Or, I will be happy to take your donation in person! Thanks for "listening"!

JULIE'S RELAY PAGE

Give so others can live!

0 comments: