Friday night we gathered at Mama and Daddy's to celebrate my birthday.
NO, John Anthony, it is NOT my 50th! 48 yes, but not 50!!!!!
My camera battery was dead (bad JuJu), so I don't have any pictures to share. But, we had all my favorites...fried chicken, mac n cheese, okra, mashed potatoes & pintos. It was delicious. I received some NYC $$$, a gift card to Target, a beautiful necklace and some precious pictures of Emma. My family is tooooooo good to me. I am blessed. I also got to hold some sweet babies. They are growing and changing so fast!
Here are some things I love about them:
- They love me just the way I am...."warts" and all.
- They strengthen my faith by their example.
- They make me laugh and we always have fun together.
- They support me in every thing I do.
- They spoil me rotten.
- Even though life has been difficult over the past two years for our extended family, I have learned how much we love and support each other.
Thank you Mama, Daddy, Pam, Bob, Rob, Andrea, Anna Camille, Matt, Crystal, Emma, Alice, John, Ben, Patrick, Alison and Sally for being the BEST family any one could have. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! Each moment I spend with you is precious.