Wednesday, December 5, 2007

AMRBC History Adds a New Chapter

Since I left for Charleston Sunday night, this is the first opportunity I have had to write about the orchestra concert on Sunday night.

I have never been more proud of you. It was stupendous, wonderful, exciting, moving and awesome. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for working so hard over the past few weeks to make it come together. It was time well spent. You rocked the house. I can't wait for the day when we will have that type of "set up" on a permanent basis. I flew to Charleston on wings of excitement and joy because of the way God used you.

Chris, Eddie & Pam...thanks for getting us set up on Thursday night.

God is good. He is using your talents to encourage the saints and multiply the Kingdom. Keep playing......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you weren't there...you missed out. It was AWESOME! I appreciate the time and effort that each of you put into our music ministry. YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!