Eleven things I am thankful for....
- The cross upon which my Savior and God gave His life for me.
- The privilege and power of prayer.
- My family who never gives up on me and always encourages me.
- New babies who will soon be joining our family! Hurry, hurry!
- My YAYA's...you know who you are and why I love you!
- My church family
- My job and school family.
- MOLLY who always greets me with wagging tail and unconditional love!
- A small vacation from school.
- Good health...I am so glad to be feeling better!
- Feeling better enough and having time to blog. I can't believe how long it's been!!!
I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Amen and amen!