Thursday, November 8, 2007

From Eddie....

Dear Choir,
This is part of an email from Eddie, the sound man at TRB. God used you in a mighty way this weekend. I thank you again for your service to our Lord and Savior. You are such a blessing to my life.

Please make sure your choir knows how much we all appreciated the investment they made in our church. That is exactly what it was….an investment of encouragement to a group of people who really did need it. I talked with Newton Sunday night and I told him that I think this weekend rates in the top 5 of significant events in the history of our church. I have been there almost 40 years and have seen God do many things, but I really sense that the encouragement and motivation that the AMRBC people were able to give us will be something we look back on as being a pivotal time in our recovery as a church. We are grateful that you and Julie followed the prompting of the Holy Spirit and took action on what He asked you to do.

0 comments: