Monday, October 8, 2007

Prayer Needs from IIS

Good morning!
Wonderful job yesterday! Megella, you were awesome. Thanks for learning it so quickly! I need my prayer warriors this morning on behalf of some of our IIS family.

  • Please pray for Morgan. She is a senior at Chapman. Her precious mother, Susan, is our math coach. Morgan begins radiation this week. It will last for 6 weeks, five days a week.
  • One of my 6th graders, Ryan, lost his 35 yr old mother this morning very suddenly. Please pray for this family.

Thank you for standing in the gap. I love you all.

Julie

1 comments:

Kelly said...

This news breaks my heart. I just have to keep reminding myself that God has a plan...we may not understand it right now, but His plan is always best.
ps- would you mind coming to talk with my HR sometime this week? I want to make sure they are all ok.