Monday, September 10, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

I don't have but a few minutes until I have to head to a class I am taking after school, but I wanted to tell you a few things....

  • Wonderful music yesterday from the choir and orchestra! What a difference a FULL choir makes. Such a sound....WOW!
  • If you missed the Ladies' Retreat, you missed a blessing. It was awesome. Thanks Jennifer, Laurel and Sande for all your hard work.
  • Congratulations to Jill Beauvais! Her granddaughter, Ava Jane was born yesterday @ 1:40 and weighed 7 lbs, 13 oz.
  • A little birdie told me a certain Loudermilk turned fifty...and it wasn't Blake, Mandy, Bobby, Brenda or Wade. Hmmmmmm....who does that leave???
  • See you Wednesday or Thursday night!

Love you!
juju

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love you girls weekend countdown! I CAN'T WAIT :) Love ya!

jkstrib said...

Woooo Hoooo! We are going to shop 'til we drop!