Saturday, August 4, 2007

What a Great Three Days!



I have just finished Choral Festival at Christian Supply....It was a fun filled, tear shedding event! Here are some of the highlights for me....






Getting to hear LordSong....Michael, Kim, Valerie & Heather....Your amrbc peeps were SOOOOOO proud of you. What a great job you did. It is always a pleasure to hear you. We are excited about tomorrow! A whole day with you!


Then....I got to hear my favorite writer, Ann Graham Lotz. She preached (watch out Franklin!) on the 2nd chapter of Revelation when Jesus speaks to all the churches. What a powerful message. I also bought one of her daily devotion books and this one....






I can't wait to get started on it. I have said this before...the main reason I love her books is they are filled with Scripture...not her ideas...but God's ideas.

Last night, I enjoyed one of my all time favorite artists....Babbie Mason. What a voice! I hope when I get to heaven I can sing like Babbie!!

All of these... not to mention all the great music I heard made it a wonderful three days. The back of my car is filled with LOTS of awesome music I can't wait for you to learn. But the best part was having a chance to sit and worship...spending some time with friends and fellow believers worshipping. God spoke on so many levels. I am renewed and refreshed and ready to go!

0 comments: