Friday, May 11, 2007

The Stribling Women

This picture was taken last summer at my youngest newphew's wedding. From left to right are my mama, sister Alice, me and sister Pam. God has blessed my life with three women who love unconditionally and whose words and actions always point me to the Lord. They are the epitome of a Proverbs 31 woman.

Proverbs 31:25-31 (New King James Version)
"Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness. She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her: “ Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all.” Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands, And let her own works praise her in the gates."


Happy Mother's Day to three of the greatest mothers in the world.

Happy Mother's Day to our mom to be, sweet Andrea.
I know you will be a great Mommy!








2 comments:

testglobaltraffic said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

You are right about those Stribling girls...I'm blessed to call them friends. Joye