Saturday, May 12, 2007

Have I told you lately that I love you...sounds like a great line to a song...;) I can never tell you how much each card, email, phone calls, and the kind words left on my voice mail have encouraged my heart. We appreciate so much the prayers being offered on our behalf. We can feel them and we gain strength from the Lord because of them.

Daddy is still so very weak and is unable to stand or sit on his own. While we have seen improvements, it seems for every step forward, he takes a couple back. Here's the Scripture I keep hearing in my head...2 Timothy 4:7 My daddy is still fighting the good fight. Though his body is faltering, he is still running the race and he is keeping the faith and he will run it down to the last minute. Praise God for His everlasting mercy and grace...an ever present help in time of trouble. Praise God for an earthly father who led me to the Lord at the age of eight in our backyard. Praise Him for being my Heavenly Father who is concerned about what concerns me and who walks every step and sometimes carries me when the load is too great and promises Isaiah 40:28-31...

Thanks for "listening. Thanks for standing in the gap. Thanks for believing in the power of prayer. I love you more than I can say.

juju

0 comments: