Monday, April 2, 2007

WOW!

I had the hardest time getting to sleep last night. I was so tired, but my mind and heart were too busy praising the Lord for me to fall asleep. I am still filled to overflowing. Isn't it amazing what God can with the little we bring to Him. To hear that a lost soul came to a saving knowledge of our Savior and a discouraged heart was lightened....and those are just the things we heard about. I know He is still at work because of your obedience to lift Him up.

I heard so many times last night..."I understood every word they sang"! YEEE HAW! Thank you for putting up with my perfectionism. I don't think I have ever heard you sing better. And how about our orchestra. I can't believe what God has blessed us with. Amazing!!!!!! What an added blessing to see and hear our brother Steve lift his glorious voice in praise to our Lord. I get chills every time I think about it.

I hope you know how much I love you and your heart for our music ministry. This is a special place filled with wonderful people. You are my family and it is an honor and privilege to serve the Lord with each and every one of you.

Pray for Jed and Matt tomorrow @ 2:00 as they go for their interview with the Christian Light organization. I know it will go well, because this is obviously a God thing, but pray for them to be calm and at peace.

Congratulations to Grandma Monica on the birth of her grandson yesterday!!!

0 comments: