Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday Musings 2

I am sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. My computer at home is so slow. But, I am back at work with computer that works a little better.

What a wonderful Easter Sunday! You did an awesome job, as always. I know it was a little tight on those risers, but you were real troopers. Keep looking towards the future and our new facility. God is on the move. I hope you know how much I love and appreciate all of you.

Praise band was kicking yesterday. I had a large time. Thanks for working hard Thursday night to learn new music on the fly. It was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Enjoy your night off Thursday! :)

Wasn't it great to see Steve and Susan worshipping with us. God is good. Keep praying!

Didn't the CLC look great? Thank you, Chris Lewis for your vision and sacrifice to make it happen.

How about over 1300 in worship? I can't wait until May 6th when we all gather in one room for the very first time...I believe God is going to give us another "stone of remembrance" on that day. It's going to be HUGE!

Were you excited after worship yesterday? I was pumped. It took me awhile to wind down for my Sunday afternoon nap. ;)

Did you spend time with your family? We had a great time last night as we gathered for supper. Nephew Rob kept us all laughing as usual. Nephew Matt entertained us with medical school stories. Good times, good food and great fellowship!

School will be out in 32 days! Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe this year is almost over. The older I get the faster it goes.

Well, gotta get to work. Sixth graders are gone to Barrier Island. Seems kinda quiet and lonely without them. ;)

Love ya, mean it!
juju

2 comments:

J.E. said...

32 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

I was so excited about our Worship services yesterday, I could hardly sleep Saturday night! I knew we would have a few glitches, but nothing major like I expected. I think God did an awsome thing in our church yesterday. Just think...that was just a little taste of what our worship will be like in our new building! I absolutely can not wait to see services that full every week and people's lives being changed by the spirit moving! What an awsome day it will be!

Heck, lets take this show on the road and do a gym tour! Who says you can't have church in a gym!