Friday, April 13, 2007

I am about to blow your mind....

I have nothing to say! I see you standing with your mouth open. ;) So, I am going to offer you a chance to read words that are timeless and true. Here are some of my favorite verses....I pray God's word will sink deep into your heart and mind and you will find encouragement or be challenged by what He speaks.

Isaiah 43:2
Jeremiah 29:11
Galatians 6:14
I Peter 5:10
2 Corinthians 3:18
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 34:1-3
1 Corinthians 3:11-14
Ephesians 1:15-23


Read the words of the song, Ancient Words...so very true!

Holy words long preserved
For our walk in this world
They resound with God's own heart
O let the ancient words impart

Words of life words of hope
Give us strength help us cope
In this world where'er we roam
Ancient words will guide us home

Holy words of our faith
Handed down to this age
Came to us through sacrifice
O heed the faithful words of Christ

Martyr's blood stains each page
They have died for this faith
Hear them cry through the years
Heed these words and hold them dear

Ancient words ever true
Changing me changing you
We have come with open hearts
O let the ancient words impart

Have a great weekend. I look forward to worshipping with you on Sunday. Be ready for the Blood Bought Church!!!

0 comments: