Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Musings!

How about our Youth Choir? They continue to blow me away every time I hear them sing. I enjoyed singing with them. Sara Beth, you are doing a fantastic job with them. Their diction is impeccable. I am so thankful for you and Daniel and the time you sacrifice to work with them each week. God is using you in a mighty way. Thank you for being willing servants. Kudos to Miss Emily for letting her mama be there yesterday! Hang in there one more week, sweet pea, JuJu needs for your mama and daddy to sing Easter! ;)

Big Man, Steve Dyar, it was wonderful to have you and Susan in worship with us @ 11:00! God is good. We are believing Him for this weekend. We are praying in agreement you will be singing with us.

It was great to see Linda Cantrell in the 9:30 service yesterday! I am so glad you are able to get out again! We miss you!

Sally is back from Africa and her safari! Glad you had a great time!

Well, my Tarheels were defeated yesterday in overtime. Man, that stinks. Molly spent alot of time under the kitchen table for some reason! ;) March Madness has come to an end for me.

Thus ends, the present wanderings of my overtaxed mind this morning. I'll be back...we have to continue our discussion of the cornerstone.

5 comments:

J.E. said...

GO GEORGETOWN!!!!!

jkstrib said...

Jed must be a Duke fan....;) Come on Heel fans...help me out...

Matt Johnson said...

Go Youth Choir, Go Steve Dyar, and although you lost Go UNC. Honestly, I was surprised you made it that far. And, Jed likes Gonzaga and they weren't even in it this year!

jkstrib said...

only jed, matt matt, only jed...

KJA said...

Youth choir was awesome You Go to all of them. I was very blessed to see Steve and Susan. God is great!!!

NOW.....

My friends, We have a situation, As you well see, one of our own needs lots of prayer. He has been stricken down by March madness!!! We must convert him. Everyone knows God is a TARHEEL, he made the sky Carolina Blue!!!! Jed we must Talk.....