Friday, March 2, 2007

I'm Slinging Rocks!

Ok, I am busy slinging rocks in my zone, Jed! Some of us do not have the pleasure of having a student teacher to do "our" thing! ;)

Yes, my two "sons", Jed and Matt brought me a super, fabulous, so Julie, gorgeous, unique and totally awesome pocketbook back from the Philippines and I LOVE IT...and I LOVE MY "SONS"! You are precious and I will cherish it always. Picture will follow next week....I probably will be clinging to it after you leave because I miss you and your sweet smiling faces. What is a mama to do?????

I am leaving this afternoon for the AMRBC Ladies Retreat. I am sure we will have a great time in the Lord. Pray for Sherry Vaughn who is leading our confernce and myself, as I lead worship. Can't wait to see what He will do this weekend.

Here's another rock verse:

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge..." Psalm 18:2 NIV

Thank you, Jed for the "subtle" reminder I needed to post a blog today! Mission accomplished! :)

1 comments:

J.E. said...

I am honored....even if i did have to beg for it....Glad you are busy slinging rocks!!!