Thursday, March 1, 2007

Blessed Beyond Measure!

Can I just tell you this morning...I am blessed...Do I have everything I want...no...but God has given me so many things that are priceless...here are just a few from yesterday...

  • Another year to serve Him
  • A wonderful family who loves me unconditionally
  • A church family who does the same
  • The pleasure of singing praise & worship with some great friends last night...it was FUN!
  • CAKE and a BEAUTIFUL pocketbook and wallet...totally awesome! All the ladies at school today were going on about both!
  • Lots of cards with wonderful words of encouragement...good for the soul and the heart
  • Christian friends who are the hands and feet of Jesus every day of my life...
  • A home and a great beagle...thanks Donna & Wade for helping Molly find the perfect card!
  • A car and a job to go to...
  • The sweet presence of the Lord to get me through each day....

I could go on and on....God is good. Thanks, choir for making my birthday EXTRA special. I had a wonderful birthday and fun at rehearsal!

Thank you for practicing your Easter music. I was VERY encouraged last night. Orchestra, it's our turn tonight!!!

I love each and every one of you dearly. Don't forget to sling your rocks today in your zone. Let 'em laugh...those giants are gonna fall! :)

4 comments:

J.E. said...

am so sorry I forgot your birthday yesterday JUJU!!! Obviously I missed the memo....Anyway....Happy Day after your birthday!!!!!!!

Matt Johnson said...

I couldn't believe I sang with you all last night. I felt so out of place but I had a lot of fun. I couldn't have sang with any other 3 people. You are indeed the best JuJu!

J.E. said...

JULIE.....I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR A NEW POST.....SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD A GUIDANCE COUNSELOR BE DOING ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reread your old one and was sad to see that your 2 sons did not get a special shout out about the pocket book you got made from cocnuts...I think it would be appropriate to post a pic of it as well.....

J.E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.