Friday, November 20, 2009

Time flies....

When I was younger, I heard the adults in my life say: "The older you get, the faster time flies". At the time I didn't really understand what they meant, but it is so true. I can't believe it has been almost two months since my last post. So much has happened in two months....

  • My sisters and three of my nephews celebrated another birthday. We enjoyed being together to celebrate these milestones.
  • I have been taking a technology class through our district. It is kicking my tail with all the work we have had to do! Final project is due Dec. 7th...can't wait to get this one done!
  • My two coworkers who were diagnosed with cancer and progressing well with their treatments and will be finished with them soon! Keep praying for them to be cancer free at the end of their treatments. Praise the Lord for his healing in their lives!!
  • Our school raised $1200 in four days for Relay for Life. We had a Clemson/Carolina competition to see which team could raise the most money. As you can tell from my header, Clemson raised the most money! I had to wear Clemson orange on Friday for a month! :( Today was the last day!
  • I am working with the preteen choir at AMRBC. They are an awesome bunch of 5th and 6th graders and have been a great blessing to me.

This weekend we are celebrating AC's 2nd birthday. Our little ones are growing up too quickly. They are all so precious and bring so much joy to our lives.

Hopefully it won't be another two months before I post again.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm glad to see you back!

I was wondering about your header...lol.

We are so thankful to have you helping in the preteen choir:)

Lori Sealy said...

Glad to know you're still out there! :) Love you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Go Cocks!!:) Victory is sweet!! I'm sorry you didn't win the fundraising challenge, but at least we won on the field!!! Be sure to wear your garnet and black on Monday!! USC 34 Clemson 17