Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trial Run with WORD 07…

I have just discovered you can publish to your blog from Word 07! I am sure I am probably the last one to figure this one out, but it made me smile! This is a trial post, so it is going to be random.


Check out this 5 month old precious baby! She is an absolute doll and looks just like her daddy! I love the way she has her arm on the couch. Too funny. Pray for her Daddy. He broke his toe and has been out of work this week. L


Here is a preview picture from my trip to NYC this summer. This black lab is a bomb sniffing dog for Homeland Security. She was doing some drills at the Staten Island Ferry. I asked her handler if she could smile for the camera and this is what I got. She was so funny! I will write more about this great trip later. We saw God do amazing things!

0 comments: