Sunday, August 23, 2009

A legacy of love...

Last night we celebrated Mama and Daddy's 62nd wedding anniversary! Before the blessing, my brother in law Bob expressed some great thoughts about Mama and Daddy and how thankful we should be for being a part of our family. We have all been blessed to have them for parents, in laws, grandparents and now great grandparents. They are wonderful examples of how to love each other, how to be great parents and grandparents, but most importantly how to walk in faith and trust with our Savior. As I wrote in their card, I am so thankful God chose them for each other 62 years ago and I am so thankful He chose me to be one of their children. Mama opening her gift from her groom. Great granddaughter #1 helping "Bear Ma" open the presents.
Mama and her only granddaughter. I love this picture!

Mama and Daddy, we all love you very much!

0 comments: