Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, John!

Today is John, aka Granddaddy's 59th birthday. We celebrated last night at Mama and Daddy's with supper from Wades.

John is the quiet one in our family. I will admit is quite difficult to get a word in edgewise around all of us! Nephew Rob calls him Chuck Norris because he has the "gift of beard". John got some really "green" gifts last night, but I think this picture would describe his favorite gift this year.

Happy Birthday, John.
You are a great brother in law, father, son in law and now granddaddy.
I am so thankful God chose you to marry my sister!

Click here to see Mary Alice wishing John a Happy Birthday.
She is such a sweet girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy dvd creator 1.6.3 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg