Ten things I am thankful for....
- My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who I grow to love more and more with each passing minute of the day.
- My precious family...from Mama & Daddy to those babies, our extended family of cousins...I am incredibly blessed. He has been so faithful to our family.
- My church family who deepen and stregthen my faith each time I worship & serve with them. AMRBC is a special place.
- My school family...again God has given me an extra measure of His blessing. I work with WONDERFUL people.
- My YaYa's....Sandra, Joye, Coral, Susan, Ms. Di....I couldn't get through this life without you. We have shared it all...tears, joys, sorrows, triumphs, & defeats!
- MOLLY! She is the best dog around. Even now as I type, her snoring makes me smile!
- The gift of music....it brings much joy to my life.
- Laughter...it gets me through the day!
- My job and being able to work with children every day.
- ACC basketball! I LOVE IT! Go Heels!!
Thanks, Stacy for the idea!