Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's 1:15 and I am waiting for the last layer of my strawberry pretzel salad to thicken so I can add it to the other layers. You're welcome, Pam. It's just for you! I am looking forward to having a great time with my family tomorrow. Lots of good food, laughter, napping and an attempt at a family photo! Poor Joye...she has
her work cut out for her.

Today is a special day for another reason. Our precious, Anna Camille is ONE today. The older I get, the faster time flies. We have been so blessed as a family this year with new life! First Anna Camille, three weeks later, Emma and in March we will greet Mary Alice. God is good.



Happy Birthday, Millesy Cat! JuJu loves you very much!!


1 comments:

Donna Mills said...

They grow up way too fast!