- There will be an automatic bond for the rest of your life with your teammates.
- You think you are the one going to help and try to bless other people and you are always the one receiving the blessings.
- God will speak and reveal things to you in a way that He could not do at home.
- Laughing, crying and praying together.
- Falling in love with the people you go to minister to.
- Understanding we are ALL God's children
- Sleeping on the world's most uncomfortable beds, but feeling like it is the Ritz Carlton
- Playing practical jokes (the frog still lives!)...Peggy...wiki wiki :)
- Memories that will make you cry even years later
- Seeing what God can and will do when we are willing to be used by Him
- Learning how small our world really is...
- Developing a new appreciation and love for your "world"-your home, your job, your family
- Knowing your life will never be the same.
Sister, I couldn't have said it any better. I indeed will never be the same. Thank you to all my family and friends for holding the ropes for me while I was gone. There were times during the day when fatigue would begin to set in and all of a sudden there would be this burst of energy to keep on going. I know there were people praying for me in these very moments. I can't wait for the next time I can ask you to do the same again.
Alice, I have my "picture"! Thanks for sharing that with me!