Thursday, May 29, 2008

Congratulations, Ben!

My second nephew, Ben has been working on a Master's Degree at Clemson. Today, he defended his thesis and is officially DONE with his program.
I am so proud of you. As you can see from the picture, he is not only intelligent, he can handle a baby with ease as well! He is also an excellent cook. He makes a mean meatloaf! Ben will begin a new job in Charlotte the second week in June. He is a wonderful young man and I love him very much. Here are 2 of my favorite Ben memories.

  • I lived with Alice, John and Ben when I student taught. Ben would come flying to the door in his walker with his hands held up for me to pick him up. Talk about making you feel good!
  • The video...Ben, you know which one! Just thinking about it makes me smile!!!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Your diligence and hard work have paid off!!

0 comments: